- CONTENTS GUIDE
FRC exercises its utmost care when posting information on this website. This, however, does not mean that FRC guarantees the accuracy and validity of information, compatibility with your use objectives, and security. Please note that the content may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
This website shall be used under the responsibility and at the discretion of viewers. FRC assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect losses and damages that arise during your use of this website.
Our website considers the following items for accessibility.
1. Text Size The size of text characters (excluding characters contained in images) can be changed using the button for adjusting font size at the top right of the page.
2. Links Changes the underline display and text color for links. The underline disappears when you hover the cursor over the text.
3. PDF icon This icon is displayed when the link is a PDF. Click to open the PDF file in a new window. Adobe Reader (free) is required to view PDF files.
4. Support for various devices Responsive design that can support viewing using various devices such as PC, tablet and smartphone is adopted for the home page.
5. Search function A search function is provided at the top right of the page. Enter the word or phrase for which you want to search and be quickly directed to the related page.
6. Response to screen readers Confirmed reading in voice browser. Use the text-to-speech function to read out the sentence at the specified position by operating the keyboard. Please note however that the order by which sentences are read out may not be supported due to the layout, or that sentences may not be read out well in part based on the reading software used.As of September 1, 2019